A girl died while trying to take a facebook picture.

Anna Ursu, 18, went to the train station in the northern Romanian
town of Iasi in the hope of taking
a ‘special’ selfie to post on Facebook.

However, while lying on top of the train, she accidentally touched the electrical field of a live wire
with her leg sending 27,000 volts
through her body and causing her
to burst into flames while her 17 year old sister who was with her was sent flying through the
air.

A witness who tried to warn them of the dangers of what they were about to do, attempted to save
Anna and extinguish her flaming
clothes, but the 18-year-old died
in hospital with more than 50 percent burns.

Her friend, 17, is
currently recovering in hospital. The witness said he had called
for the girls to get down when he
saw them on top of the train but
they ignored his warnings.

He said shortly after he warned them, he heard a bang – and Anna burst into flames.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source: LindaIkeji
Previous
Next Post »